Wednesday, December 17, 2008

DELICIOUS PUMPKIN CAKE
If you want a great holiday cake that is EASY to make then this is it!! I have made it over and over and everyone loves it! My friend gave me the recipe a few years back and every since then my family has wanted me to make it every year....hope you like it! Nancy
Preheat oven at 350 degrees
MIX BELOW ALL INGREDIENTS TOGETHER, NO ORDER NECESSARY....
4 EGGS
2 CUPS SUGAR
1 CUP OIL
2 CUPS ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
2 CUPS PUMPKIN (PLAIN, NOT SEASONED..IT ONLY COMES IN A 15 OZ.CAN SO USE THAT)
2 TSP. BAKING SODA
2 TSP. CINNAMON
1/2 TSP. SALT
AFTER MIXING WELL, POUR INTO A GREASED BUNDT PAN OR TUBE PAN.
BAKE AT 350 DEGREES FOR 55 MINUTES. LET COOL A MINUTE OR TWO AND TAKE OUT ONTO SERVING PLATTER. COOL COMPLETELY BEFORE ICING.
ICING:
1/2 STICK BUTTER
1 BOX CONFECTIONER SUGAR
8 OZ. CREAM CHEESE
2 TSP. VANILLA FLAVORING
LET CREAM CHEESE AND BUTTER SOFTEN TO ROOM TEMPERATURE. MIX WITH MIXER AND THEN ADD CONFECTIONER SUGAR AND VANILLA. (YOU CAN KEEP CAKE IN A COVERED CAKE KEEPER ON THE COUNTER FOR 2 OR 3 DAYS WITH REFRIGERATION - IF IT LASTS THAT LONG!) ENJOY!!!

4 comments:

COUSON said...

Hello Nancy , your blog is very pleasant & attractive! I think I'm going to test your recipe next week especially for my son, who arrives from Paris for some christmas hollydays . Have wonderfull fests

COUSON said...

I've forgotten to say I have also a couple of shi-tzu (they are brother& sister) & I adopted six months ago a male one because hismistress was unable to watch on it! Well they are 3 now!I think I put some photos of them on my blog, they are my children too!!!

COUSON said...

Dear Nancy, It'sNew Year's Eve today & I wish you all the best for 2009: health for you & your husband but also a lot of customers for your ebay shop ! Lots of love BEA

PS: I was wondering if you are a cross-stitcher too!

Moni said...

Hi Nancy, I have just discovered your blog, after purchasing with you on ebay! It is so attractive! Thanks for this great recipe, I cannot wait to try it!
Monica (Italy)

His Name is Emmanuel

His Name is Emmanuel

His Name Is Emmanuel Info

His Name Is Emmanuel Info

by wisdom a house is built

by wisdom a house is built

Our followers and friends!

Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today