Friday, March 20, 2009

Hey,

Well today is the first day of spring!!! YEA.......it is so pretty today outside and you can hear the birds singing! I can't wait to start getting outside more and more!! I hope you all are having a great day. Just wanted to say hi to all the cross stitchers and needle punchers out there!
This little sampler by Chessie and Me is just perfect for spring tyme!
It is in the store ....I think it is sooo cute.
Have a great day! Enjoy your family and tell them you love them!
God Bless You,
Nancy

4 comments:

carol said...

So glad to have your blog -- found out from your enclosure in my latest purchase -- Hannah Horsfall -- wonderful! Thanks for the quick service and the freebies.

COUSON said...

I love so much the R&R Quaker!But it's a big job & I have so much to do!! Love Béa from France.

COUSON said...

I love Season Q de R&R but it seems to be a hard job!!I hesitate Lots of Love Béa from France

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy! I just wanted to leave a comment on your blog(my first), I've been peeking in on your blog from time to time...makes me want to start a new cross stitch project every time! (: I have just started my own blog and would love for you to drop by when you have a chance! I will be adding a link to your blog on my new blog! I also love your little dog! Adorable! Blessings! Kathy

His Name is Emmanuel

His Name is Emmanuel

His Name Is Emmanuel Info

His Name Is Emmanuel Info

by wisdom a house is built

by wisdom a house is built

Our followers and friends!

Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today