Tuesday, April 20, 2010







Hi again,

I can't believe how fast this month is going by!! My Mom always said that time flew the older she got and I know that is soooo true. It seems I just get up in the mornings and it is time to go to bed again. lol
I have another chart for you....Glory to God Quaker Sampler. I love the Lord so much and He has done sooo very much for me in my life...I give all the Glory and the Praise to Him! Without Him I am nothing....I hope you will enjoy stitching this up. I will have more charts soon!

May the Lord richly bless Your life,
Nancy



5 comments:

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

This is sooooo pretty! And the meaning is good too. So inspirational. I needed to see this tonight. Feeling a little in the slumps for some reason.
I received my order from you last week the other day and I love, love your freebies!!! You are so generous and every design is so precious. I wish I could stitch faster....

Jennifer
Feathers in the Nest

Barbi said...

Beautiful sampler! Thank You!

Barbi from Hungary

Vilma aka Examplar Dame said...

Nancy, love all your freebies and thank you for sharing them with us.
You are so generous.

Vilma

Varla Lee said...

Oh Nancy, thanks for give glory to God, He is wonderful! I'm almost finish to stitch this one, is sooo beautiful, I'm really enjoining this quaker sampler. Soon i will send my pics. Thank you very much and God bless you and your family. Happy xxx---- ^-^ Varla.

Meg French said...

Hi Nancy, I just saw this free be stitched and on someone's Instagram. It was so beautiful! Thank you for sharing this and I plan to stitch it up this summer for a good friend! So glad to discover your blog.

His Name is Emmanuel

His Name is Emmanuel

His Name Is Emmanuel Info

His Name Is Emmanuel Info

by wisdom a house is built

by wisdom a house is built

Our followers and friends!

Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today