Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hey!
How's it going in cross stitch land!!!
Well, I pulled out a piece of my Needlepunch I started a while back to work on. I am determined to finish it. It is a gorgeous piece by Carriage House..... 1824 Valentine Bird. It is a nice size and I love doing the needlepunch, I just have to get BUSY!!!! I do this all the time, I start something and then, lay it down and start something else. I bet none of you have EVER done that before! Yea, right!!! I know how it is.....You have a hundred projects going too and your husband wants to know when you are going to finish them too.....Oh well.....I guess if I get them done, I get them done. If not, someone else can finish them or NOT.... I really, really do want to finish this one though. I love it so much.....I'll post a picture soon.....
Have a blessed evening!
Nancy

No comments:

His Name is Emmanuel

His Name is Emmanuel

His Name Is Emmanuel Info

His Name Is Emmanuel Info

by wisdom a house is built

by wisdom a house is built

Our followers and friends!

Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today