Tuesday, August 31, 2010




Hi Everybody!
Well, summer is almost over...wow!! I just absolutely cannot believe it! School is back in most places and all the children are happy...aren't they??? At least some of them are for right now with their new backpacks, notebooks, pens and such! But that usually doesn't last very long....then comes the boring homework and the running them here and there and to bed early and on and on!! Ours are all grown now but doesn't seem all that long ago that I was in that routine and running around like a chicken with my head cut off!! I miss those days.....VERY MUCH!! Now I just run around like a chicken with my head cut off for other reasons....like---LIFE in general. Because there is, it seems, always something, as my Mother used to say, something in life to keep you busy! Now we have grandchildren and the children which are grown that are all living around us and....well life just keeps on happening and going and going and going.

I read something the other day on a Church billboard that really struck my heart and I have thought about it a lot ....it was: Life has a LOT of choices, Eternity has TWO! I know I have made soo many choices in life, some good, some bad. Haven't we all. But the one choice we all need to make is the one for Eternity with the Lord. This is the one that probably concerns every parent and grandparent also for their children , that they will make that decision. Psalms 127:3 says Children are an heritage of the Lord. Mark 10:14 says Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not, for of such is the kingdom of God. I know how much the Lord loves our children and grandchildren. You are blessed if you have a child, grandchild, niece, nephew, cousin, brother, sister. Love them...cherish them.....have fun with them....enjoy them....tell them about Jesus. Treat them as Jesus would treat them.... you will be blessed also.

I have designed this little Sampler called: School Days....make it up as a sampler or pinkeep. I hope you enjoy it. Have a wonderful day!

Blessings always, Nancy

4 comments:

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

What a beauty! Love that design!

Jennifer
Feathers in the Nest

Kathy (woolfind) said...

What a sweet design, thank you!
And Amen to all you said. Nothing more to say than that..Ok other than to say that it is the most important decision in one's life..
Great post!

CATHI said...

Thanks for the wonderful chart!

Cathi

Juels said...

Nancy, could you please email me. I noticed one of your charts on ebay was mispriced.
juels51@yahoo.com

His Name is Emmanuel

His Name is Emmanuel

His Name Is Emmanuel Info

His Name Is Emmanuel Info

by wisdom a house is built

by wisdom a house is built

Our followers and friends!

Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today