Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Just wanted to say I hope this is the very best Christmas you, your family and friends have ever had! We all have so much to be thankful for and celebrate this wonderful time of year. The birth of our Lord and all He has done for us is the MOST important gift of all. With 2012 just around the corner I hope you will take time to reflect on all that you have and how blessed you truly are. We all stay so busy and sometimes forget the even smallest of miracles that pass us by each day but they are there when we take the time to look.
I am thankful for you that you come to my blog! Thank you sooo much!! I feel blessed that you are here.....so have a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to hearing from you next year and hopefully talking with you a lot more!!
God Bless You always....
Nancy

3 comments:

CATHI said...

Nancy, a peaceful Christmas for you and your dear ones!

Cathi

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Nancy hope you have a good Christmas. Yes, Im glad just to be alive this year even if I'm alone.
Praise God for sending Jesus in this world and Happy Birthday to Him

Ginny said...

Couldn't have said it better myself (and I tried).

His Name is Emmanuel

His Name is Emmanuel

His Name Is Emmanuel Info

His Name Is Emmanuel Info

by wisdom a house is built

by wisdom a house is built

Our followers and friends!

Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today