Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hi Girls,
What are you going to do this year! I have all kinds of plans...but probably won't keep any of them! I won't to do a lot of the needlework that I have started and NOT finished. I am sure you have some of those. I won't live long enough. Another thing I plan to do this year is to really make more friends!! You know how we seem to have a lot of "acquaintances". Wellllll, as the old saying goes, that when you die, if you have a couple of goooood friends you can count yourself lucky, then, we should all be really fortunate! I think, personally, we are all too, busy! I think that is why bloggers, and facebooks and all the other thinks and gotten started. They are like "pen pals". There are a bunch of girls sitting around on computers typing instead of getting together like they used to do and having "fun". Laughing and just cutting up! You know, just plain old girl stuff!! Being silly! Guys don't know how to do it! They have their Guy Stuff... don't they! We can't get together and cross stitch but we should be able to! When I had my Needlework Shop girls would come there all the time and just bring there needlework in and I had a table and chairs and they could set and cross stitch and we would have the best time!! Just laughing and talking ...just about anything....we don't do that much anymore! Women miss out on it....We need to get back to it! What do you think???? I miss having really close friends, what about you????
Nancy

No comments:

His Name is Emmanuel

His Name is Emmanuel

His Name Is Emmanuel Info

His Name Is Emmanuel Info

by wisdom a house is built

by wisdom a house is built

Our followers and friends!

Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today