Friday, January 16, 2009

Hi,
Hope you all are having a good day....It is sooo cold here in Virginia. Supposed to get down to around 5 degrees tonight! We made a big pot of Vegetable soup last night and it was so good. Had some wonderful deli bread to go with it! yum.......We are staying in tonight ....except I HOPE my hubby will take me out to eat tonight!!! I just put a little Quaker Pinskeep on the Blog for you that I designed. It works up really fast. I just did it on Aida cloth and then distressed it. The floss I used was 938 DMC. So simple but primitive. Anyway, hope you enjoy! Maybe you can stitch it up this weekend if you are in a cold place. Have a blessed weekend!
Nancy

2 comments:

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Nancy, What a darling little pinkeep. I have saved it to do when I get some time. Just love it. Thank you for your generosity. Stay warm, it's cold here in Pa too! Have enjoyed reading your blog...

Patty said...

Hi Nancy -- I just found your blog after Google News sent me a link because of the keywords "Shih Tzu." I love your little pinkeep. How did you distress it?

His Name is Emmanuel

His Name is Emmanuel

His Name Is Emmanuel Info

His Name Is Emmanuel Info

by wisdom a house is built

by wisdom a house is built

Our followers and friends!

Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today